Certified Financial Accounting: National Diploma

The Course

accountingcourses.co.za-advanced-level-certified-financial-accounting

This programme is accredited by FASSET SETA.

Course Structure

  • Business Literacy
  • Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
  • Payroll and Monthly SARS Return
  • Computerised Bookkeeping
  • Financial Statements
  • Cost and Management Accounting
  • Income Tax Returns
  • Business Law and Accounting Control
  • Corporate Strategy
  • Management Accounting
  • Control Systems
  • Financial Reporting and
  • Regulatory Frameworks Accounting Theory and Practice

What you will be able to do once you complete this level?

  • Compile annual financial statements
  • Register with SAIBA as an Accounting Officer
  • Work with Chartered Accountants and Auditors
  • Have a thorough knowledge of accounting theory and practice, corporate strategy and regulatory frameworks

Accounting Officer

Once you have successfully completed your ICB: National Diploma Financial Accounting NQF L6 Course, you can register to SAIBA to become an Accounting Officer.

By joining a professional body you show that you are serious about your career. You will also get great benefits from the organisation such as offers and discounts, network opportunities and more. A professional body membership will also look great on your CV.

Exam Information

Assessments is based on the submission of a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) and a summative final examination. The PoE consists of formative/interim assessments and evaluation, which counts 30% towards the total mark. The summative final exam contributes to the remaining 70% of the final mark.

Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive the National Certificate: Bookkeeping by FASSET.

The ICB will award you with a Programme Completion Certificate.

Assessment will take place in February, May, August and November.

PLEASE NOTE: The ICB Exam fees and Membership fees are separate from the actual course fees. In order to write the exam and receive membership, you have to your fees in advance.

Who is ICB?

The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers was established in 1931. They promote professional bookkeeping, accounting, office management and financial management qualifications and membership.

The ICB conducts quality exams for students who wish to pursue a career in bookkeeping, accounting, office management and financial management. All these programmes can lead to a professional membership.

The ICB is also in partnership with the Quality Assurance Partner of the Finance and Accounting Services Sector education and Training Authority (Fasset).

The ICB conducts quality exams for students who wish to pursue a career in bookkeeping.

Site Map | Privacy Policy